AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT FOR PSYCHIATRIC EXAM FOR COMPLAINANT FROM
I, ______________, affiant, upon my word and under penalties of perjury, and in response to the motion of a psychiatric exam for the complainant in this case, state that I know of the complainant and can vouch for certain defects in his character that could cause him to bring false witness against his neighbor, in this case the defendant Gale A. and state that:
- I have heard and seen evidence about the complainant's character.
- I am a __________________________
- A person such as the complainant who routinely cheats his salesmen employees of their commissions, who uses subtle and devious methods and abuses his position of power, suffers from the psychosis of delusion of grandeur among other things.
- A person such as the complainant who routinely likes to play psychological games with his employees, including but not limited to: dangling incentives and carrots and then not coming through with them, promising promotions and awards and then taking months to a year to come through with them and other times, just falling through with the awards or promotion or changing them suffers from the psychosis of functioning schizophrenia.
- A person such as the complainant who often has employees working in non regulation work space ala sweat shops for months at a time under excuses of growth and the need to move suffers from varied power syndromes.
- A person such as the complainant who seems to be psychologically disturbed over money, several times on a daily basis haranguing his workers over dollars, trivial office and travel expenses and seeming to be the type to spend $10,000 to save $10 suffers from functioning paranoia among other things.
- A person such as the complainant who has the need to control everyone and everything in his environment and even beyond, including the environment surrounding his office space, suffers from an obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- A person such as the complainant who likes to put down the ideas of his employees, including really good to great ones and humiliate them in front of each other, while glorifying in his own ideas and demanding that his employees applaud theses ideas even when they don't agree with him suffers from delusions of grandeur and paranoid-schizophrenia.
- A person such as the complainant who exhibits the behavior as stated in paragraphs 3 to 8 yet claims to be open, democratic and fair and may even believe it, suffers from denial and paranoid-schizoprehnia.
- A person such as the complainant who admits openly to being arrogant and ruthless suffers from several egoistic and power disorders.
- Signed: ______________________
Signed under penalties of perjury before me, a notary public, of ______________, ___________, by _______________, this ____________ day of ____________, 19____.